Boston College fires head coach Christian
Christian posted a 78-132 (.371) record, including 26-94 (.217) in the ACC.
Boston College has a 3-13 record this season and just one conference victory in 10 tries.
The Eagles didn't qualify for the NCAA tournament in any of Christian's seven seasons in charge, with a first-round defeat at the NIT Tournament in 2018 marking the team's only postseason foray under his tutelage.
Christian made the move to Boston College in 2014 to replace Steve Donahue following a successful two-year spell with Ohio.
- Southern closes with 12-0 run to stun No. 21 Mississippi State
- Balanced scoring propels No. 11 Gonzaga past USC in Las Vegas
- Bronny James takes pregame warmups with USC as return draws nearer
- Watch: Vermont stuns Yale with crazy 6-point swing in final 3.8 seconds
- No. 9 Baylor maintains perfect start with win over Northwestern State