NBA fines LeBron $15K for using Cassell's 'big balls' celebration
The NBA fined Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James $15,000 for making an obscene gesture on the court while celebrating a made basket late in the fourth quarter of his team's overtime win against the Indiana Pacers, the league announced Friday.
James used the "big balls" dance made famous by Sam Cassell after draining a deep 3-pointer.
- Lillard won't rule out sitting rest of season if Blazers 'play for a draft pick'
- Caruso to undergo surgery on fractured wrist, out at least 6-8 weeks
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Bulls coach Donovan rips Bucks' Allen after flagrant-2 foul