Astros watch Warriors warmups before first pitch
That baseball game doesn't start until 1 p.m. PT, though, and the Astros just really, really wanted to see the Dubs. So a bunch of them walked across the parking lot from Oakland Coliseum to Oracle Arena for warmups - in their uniforms, of course.
That might be grounds for fines in Astros kangaroo court.
- Tatis botches pop-up, Cardinals beat Padres to win 8th straight
- Braves' Rosario hits for MLB's 4th cycle this season
- Indians jump on Cole as Yankees lose ground in wild-card race
- Mookie trades fan his signed bat for Reds rookie's 1st career HR ball
- Kershaw gets 1st win since June, streaking Dodgers top shaky Reds