Schalke signs Younes Belhanda from Dynamo Kyiv on loan
Belhanda, 25, will join the Gelsenkirchen-based side in Orlando, with the loan extending until May, Schalke announced on its official website.
The 32-time capped Moroccan international joined the Ukrainian giants in 2013 from Montpellier, where he won Ligue 1 in 2011-12 alongside the likes of Olivier Giroud and Remy Cabella. The French-born midfielder was also named to the Ligue 1 Team of the Year that season and captured Young Player of the Year honours as well.
- Messi snubbed as 30 finalists are unveiled for Ballon d'Or
- Real Madrid collect more silverware with Super Cup win over Frankfurt
- Safe-standing areas to be allowed at some European games
- Shakhtar demand €50M from FIFA: 'Little respect' shown to Ukrainian clubs
- Martinez joining Manchester United in deal reportedly worth initial €55M