Report: Penguins to fire GM Ray Shero and head coach Dan Bylsma
Rumors have swirled around the Pittsburgh Penguins since their elimination from the Stanley Cup playoffs on Tuesday night. On Friday, it appears that the organizational overhaul will come to pass per TSN's Bob McKenzie:
Shero, who came through the Ottawa Senators and Nashville Predators organizations, has been the Penguins' general manager since 2006. Dan Bylsma joined the team as a head coach in mid-season in 2009, and led the club to the Stanley Cup in his very first year. He's amassed an impressive 252-117-32 win/loss record during his tenure as head coach.
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'
- Bettman: Senators' best days are yet to come under Andlauer
- GM Armstrong: Keller 'might be the best Coyote ever' when his career ends
- Flyers' Sanheim addresses offseason trade rumors: 'It sucks'
- 15 attainable milestones, team records for the 2023-24 NHL season