Vegas' Pacioretty week-to-week with fractured foot
DeBoer revealed that Pacioretty suffered a fractured foot while blocking a shot in Thursday's contest against the Los Angeles Kings, according to The Athletic's Jesse Granger.
The ailment is expected to keep him out for approximately six weeks, Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman reports.
Pacioretty is the latest Golden Knight to go down, as the team is dealing with a litany of injuries up front.
Pacioretty led the Golden Knights with 24 goals last season and finished second with 51 points in 48 games.
- McDavid baffled by Oilers' meltdown vs. Senators: 'I wish I had an answer'
- Fleury blanks Ducks with 37-save shutout in Blackhawks win
- Leafs' Mikheyev scores late winner in back-and-forth affair vs. Blues
- Report: Stars increasing efforts to trade Klingberg
- Panthers' attack stays red-hot, scores 9 in drubbing of Blue Jackets