Blues sign Neal, Frolik to PTOs
Neal, who began his career with 10 straight seasons of 20-plus goals, has seen his production dip in recent years. The 34-year-old tallied just five goals and five assists in 29 games with Edmonton in 2020-21 and was a frequent healthy scratch. The Oilers bought out the final two years of his contract in July.
Frolik, 33, failed to record a point in just eight games with the Montreal Canadiens last season. He was regarded as a reliable two-way winger in his prime, but he's failed to carve out a consistent role for himself over the last two campaigns.
- Sharks' Kane suspended 21 games for violating COVID-19 protocol
- Blues' Buchnevich gets match penalty for headbutting Coyotes' Crouse
- Cooper: Kucherov's injury 'definitely not a day-to-day thing'
- Flyers rout Kraken to spoil Hakstol's return to Philadelphia
- Blue Jackets' Domi expected to miss 2-4 weeks with rib fracture