Ducks sign Ben Hutton to 1-year deal worth reported $950K
The Ducks signed Hutton to a pro tryout agreement last weekend but then released the rearguard Wednesday, likely for cap purposes.
Hutton collected four goals and 12 assists while averaging 18:16 in ice time for the Los Angeles Kings last season.
The 27-year-old signed with the Kings in 2019-20 after spending his first four campaigns with the Vancouver Canucks, who drafted him 147th overall in 2012.
- Report: Lightning working with McDonagh to find trade fit
- Complementary but different styles put Savoie, Geekie high on NHL draft boards
- Best moments from the Avalanche's Stanley Cup parade
- Draft survey: Prospects talk NHL comps, fashion, teammates, and resilience
- 5 important questions heading into the NHL's offseason frenzy