Kyler expects to be back for Week 12 vs. Chargers
"I feel good," Murray said Wednesday.
Murray missed the last two games with a hamstring injury, leaving Colt McCoy to start in his place. The Cardinals went 1-1 in that stretch, defeating the Los Angeles Rams in Week 10 before falling to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night.
Head coach Kliff Kingsbury said Wednesday that Murray is "definitely trending in the right direction" to start in Week 12.
The former No. 1 overall pick has won three of his nine starts this season with 12 passing touchdowns to six interceptions. He's also added another two scores on the ground.
Arizona sits at 4-7 after dropping three of its last four games.
- Evans extends record with 10th straight 1,000-yard season to begin career
- Report: Texans' Dell fractures fibula in win over Broncos
- Saints' Carr sustained multiple injuries on big hit vs. Lions
- Quarterback carousel keeps spinning for the struggling Jets and their inept offense
- 49ers linebacker Dre Greenlaw, Eagles security chief ejected in NFC title game rematch