Falcons' Pitts to miss matchup vs. Bucs with hamstring injury
Pitts has been held out of practice all week due to the hamstring ailment.
The former fourth overall pick has gotten off to a pedestrian start in 2022. Pitts has recorded 10 catches for 150 yards with zero touchdowns through four games. He has tallied 25 yards or less in three of the four contests.
The 22-year-old earned a Pro Bowl berth during his rookie campaign last season after hauling in 68 catches for 1,026 yards.
The Falcons - who began the season 0-2 - go into their Week 5 game against the Bucs on a two-game winning streak.
- Panthers hire Evero as defensive coordinator
- Cousins rallies NFC to secure win over AFC in Pro Bowl Games
- 49ers' Aiyuk: Eagles 'extremely lucky' to reach Super Bowl, will lose to Chiefs
- Report: Garrett believed to suffer dislocated toe in Pro Bowl Games
- Rodgers: 'A lot of Raider fans' encouraging me to come to Vegas