Report: Daniel Jones day-to-day with ankle injury
Jones is set for more tests but there's some optimism he'll be able to play in Week 5, Rapoport adds.
The signal-caller exited Sunday's 20-12 victory with the ailment but was forced to re-enter the contest after backup Tyrod Taylor suffered a concussion. The Giants didn't attempt a pass following Jones' return.
Head coach Brian Daboll said Monday that Jones is "feeling a little bit better," but the team is likely to work out a few passers amid the injuries to the quarterback room, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
New York has stormed to a 3-1 record to begin the 2022 campaign. The team will take on the Green Bay Packers this Sunday.
- Raiders' Jacobs disses new Pro Bowl format: 'This shit is stupid'
- Cowboys name Brian Schottenheimer new OC
- Park life: Three days with GOAT coach Tom House and his 'misfits'
- Saints' Jordan: Buccaneers will drop to usual spot in division without Brady
- Jason Kelce: 'I don't think' Super Bowl result will determine my future