Report: Seahawks don't plan on trading Wilson this offseason
Wilson is under contract for two more seasons, but his name has floated in trade rumors over the past year.
The eight-time Pro Bowler has spent his entire NFL career in Seattle, and he recently expressed a desire to win more Super Bowls with the Seahawks.
Wilson has thrown 22 touchdowns and five interceptions entering Sunday's season finale against the Arizona Cardinals. His 2,875 passing yards are a career low.
Meanwhile, Pete Carroll's future with the organization is uncertain, Garafolo reports. The longtime Seattle head coach is signed through 2025 and will reportedly meet with team chairwoman Jody Allen this week.
Carroll holds a 118-73-1 mark over his 11-year run with the Seahawks. He guided the club to their first and only Super Bowl win in 2013.
- Herbert striving for consistency: 'We have to put together a full season'
- Report: Commanders' McLaurin signing 3-year extension worth up to $71M
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Mayfield doesn't expect Browns reconciliation: 'We're ready to move on'
- Bills, Sabres owner Kim Pegula 'progressing well' from health issue