Von Miller sprains ankle vs. Browns, expects to play in Week 8
The star pass-rusher said after the bout that his removal was precautionary and he expects to play next week, according to Mike Klis of 9News.
“I’m good. They just wouldn’t let me go back in," Miller said, per Klis.
The 32-year-old missed the entire 2020 campaign due to an ankle injury.
Miller, who told reporters earlier in the week that he was "going to go off" against the Browns, finished the game with two tackles and one quarterback hit.
"My pride is hurt more than anything. I talked a lot of shit before the game," he said, according to DNVR's Zac Stevens.
Miller has recorded 4.5 sacks through seven games this season.
- Jones throws 3 passes in Patriots' windy victory over Bills on MNF
- Oregon's Thibodeaux declares for NFL draft, reportedly skipping Alamo Bowl
- Fantasy: Waiver Wire - Week 14
- Chargers' Allen among 11 NFL players placed on COVID-19 list
- Report: Giants' Jones likely to miss 2nd straight game with neck injury