Mayfield dislocates shoulder, expects to play through injury
The Browns quarterback showed up to the postgame presser in a sling and told reporters his arm "feels like shit." He will undergo an MRI on Monday, according to ESPN's Jake Trotter.
"It dislocated again and slipped out again on a non-contact play," Mayfield said.
Mayfield landed hard on his shoulder after getting strip-sacked by Cardinals pass-rusher J.J. Watt. He was evaluated in the medical tent before returning to the game.
Injuries have bothered the 26-year-old signal-caller this season. Mayfield is reportedly playing through a partially torn labrum in the same shoulder after taking a big hit in Week 2.
The Browns dropped their second straight contest Sunday, losing 37-14 to the Cardinals. Cleveland, now 3-3, will take on the Denver Broncos on Thursday.
- Buccaneers move on to divisional round with blowout win over Eagles
- Bucs lose Wirfs in wild-card win over Eagles due to ankle injury
- Report: Watt expected to play wild-card game vs. Rams
- Belichick plans to coach Patriots next season following wild-card rout
- Report: Seahawks' Wilson wants to explore options in offseason