theScore's 2022 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
With fantasy draft season underway, theScore has the award-winning rankings and expert advice you need to dominate your league. Make sure to check back for daily updates right up until the regular season kicks off.
You can also subscribe to push notifications in the NFL Fantasy News section.
theScore's Justin Boone was first overall in FantasyPros' Most Accurate Expert Competition in 2019 and finished among the top seven each of his last seven years in the contest. Follow the links below to see his rankings for every position heading into 2022.
QB | RB | WR | TE | DEF | K | Top 200
RB | WR | TE | Top 200
RB | WR | TE | Top 200
QB | RB | WR | TE
Salary Cap Values
QB | RB | WR | TE | DEF | K
Rankings | Rookies
Identifying the players who will make or break your roster in 2022.
- Breakouts to target (Updated)
- Busts to avoid (Updated)
- Sleepers to steal (Updated)
- Risky picks to gamble on (Updated)
- Super-deep sleepers (Updated)
Breaking down the best ways to approach your draft based on where you're selecting.
Forecasting how you should approach several key talents.
- 7 players who will lead you to a title (Updated)
- Bold predictions - NFC Edition
- Bold predictions - AFC Edition
- Backup running back rankings
- QB bye-week replacement guide
Find the show on iTunes, Spotify, Google, Stitcher, and Anchor.
- Preseason risers and fallers, cut-down day surprises
- 15 things we learned from preseason Week 3
- Best late-round targets at every position
- 12 things we learned from preseason Week 2
- Brady's absence, Lazard love, and mailbag questions
- Favorite players to draft in each round
- 10 things we learned from preseason Week 1
- TE breakouts, busts, and draft strategy
- WR breakouts, busts, and draft strategy
- RB breakouts, busts, and draft strategy
- QB breakouts, busts, and draft strategy
- 10 fantasy draft mistakes to avoid
- Training camp battles to monitor
- 10 important training camp storylines
- Gronk retires, Watson update, and mailbag questions
- 9 must-have players in 2022
- Which injured stars can you trust in 2022?
- Offseason risers and fallers for every NFC team
- Offseason risers and fallers for every AFC team
- Under-the-radar rookies to stash
Important fantasy observations from preseason games around the league.
- Biggest takeaways from Week 3 of NFL preseason
- Podcast: 15 things we learned from preseason Week 3
- Biggest takeaways from Week 2 of NFL preseason
- Podcast: 12 things we learned from preseason Week 2
- Biggest takeaways from Week 1 of NFL preseason
- Podcast: 10 things we learned from preseason Week 1
A glimpse at what your drafts might look like, with analysis on each round.
- 12-team (half PPR) (Aug. 19)
- 10-team (half PPR) (Aug. 11)
- 12-team (PPR) (July 20)
- 10-team (PPR) (July 15)
Breaking down all 32 offensive lines, taking into account past performance, offseason upgrades, overall depth, and the very underrated element of continuity.
Give your dynasty teams an edge with rankings and trade value charts.
Determining the overall difficulty of players' matchups during the fantasy season.
Updated depth charts reflecting a combination of current rosters and projected fantasy value.
Values are based on 12-team leagues with a $200 salary cap.
- LeBron back in lineup vs. Bulls after 13-game absence
- Saleh: Rodgers' interest in joining Jets 'shows how far we've come'
- Canadiens sign Harvard standout Sean Farrell to 3-year, entry-level deal
- Kings' Lizotte to have hearing for cross-checking Morrissey's face
- Ranking top 5 lineups: Padres' new Murderers' Row the toast of baseball