With fantasy draft season underway, theScore has the award-winning rankings and expert advice you need to dominate your league.
2017 Fantasy Rankings
Breakouts, Busts, Sleepers
- Breakout players to target
- Busts to avoid
- Sleepers to steal
- Risky picks to gamble on
- Bounce-back candidates
- Super-deep sleepers
Target or Avoid
- 7 players who will lead you to a title
- Late-round players to target
- 3 undecided backfields that will return value in drafts
- Who will emerge as the next great RB?
- 7 bold predictions for 2017
- Passing attacks to target
- Early-season schedules to exploit and avoid
- Draft this guy, not that guy
- Rushing attacks to target
- 5 offenses to avoid entirely
- Safe players to target in the early rounds
- Projecting starting RBs and their handcuffs
Breaking down the best ways to approach your draft based on where you're selecting.
A look at undervalued players heading into the preseason.
Fantasy observations for every preseason game around the league.
- Thursday, Aug. 31 (16 games)
- Sunday, Aug. 27 (3 games)
- Saturday, Aug. 26 (9 games)
- Friday, Aug. 25 (2 games)
- Sunday, Aug. 20 (2 games)
- Saturday, Aug. 19 (9 games)
- Friday, Aug. 18 (1 game)
- Thursday, Aug. 17 (3 games)
- Sunday, Aug. 13 (2 games)
- Saturday, Aug. 12 (3 games)
- Friday, Aug. 11 (3 games)
- Thursday, Aug. 10 (7 games)
Values are based on 12-team leagues with a $200 salary cap in a standard scoring format.
Offensive Line Rankings
Breaking down all 32 offensive lines, taking into account past performance, offseason upgrades, overall depth, and the very underrated element of continuity.
A glimpse at what your drafts might look like, with insight on each round.
Players going undrafted in many leagues who have a chance to be this year's waiver-wire hero.