Report: Knicks ink Rose to new 3-year, $43M deal
New York acquired Rose from the Detroit Pistons in February, and the former MVP helped lead the Knicks to their first postseason appearance since 2013.
Rose averaged 14.9 points and 4.2 assists while shooting 41.1% from deep over 35 appearances with New York during the 2020-21 campaign. His strong play off the bench propelled him to a third-place finish in last season's Sixth Man of the Year voting.
The Knicks also apparently retained sharpshooter Alec Burks and inked free-agent guard Evan Fournier to a reported four-year deal worth up to $78 million. Nerlens Noel is also staying put in the Big Apple after inking a three-year, $32-million deal.
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'