Coyotes trade Yandle to Rangers in 4-player deal
Tap here to access theScore's NHL Trade Deadline Tracker, which includes the latest transactions and rumors.
The Rangers receive Yandle, along with minor-leaguer Chris Summers and a fourth-round pick, in the deal.
The Coyotes get prospect Anthony Duclair, defenseman John Moore, a 2016 first-round pick and a 2015 second-round pick.
Pat Leonard of New York Daily News has details about the picks Arizona received.
Arizona is believed to be picking up 50 percent of Yandle's salary, according to Bob McKenzie of TSN.
McKenzie first reported the two teams were deep into discussions.
Yandle has 41 points in 63 games for the Coyotes and represents a huge addition to the Rangers' defensive corps.
- Bedard condemns Perry social media rumor: 'It's just a bunch of B.S.'
- Examining the Penguins' struggling power play, and other unexpected NHL trends
- Merzlikins makes 41 saves to hand Senators 3rd straight loss
- Devils' Hamilton out indefinitely with torn pectoral muscle
- Sharks score 6 goals on 18 shots to down Devils in 1st road win of season