Roberto Luongo 'fine' after being steamrolled by Ovechkin
Though Ovechkin got all of Florida Panthers netminder Roberto Luongo in a violent first-period collision on Sunday afternoon, Luongo appears to be no worse for wear - despite having sat for the third period as a precaution.
More than fine, Luongo is excited to be heading back to Vancouver to face his old mates this week:
- Crosby doesn't have target date for return following wrist surgery
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Bobrovsky gets 300th win as unbeaten Panthers top Avs