Ryane Clowe's father charged in cocaine trafficking probe
Anthony Clowe, 51, was called to Newfoundland and Labrador provincial court Wednesday in St. John's.
Two other men are under investigation as part of a six-month operation conducted by the RCMP.
Authorities say they collected nearly $350,000 in cash, a loaded handgun, ammunition and cocaine.
Ryane, a veteran forward with the New Jersey Devils, is not under investigation.
- Zegras leaves preseason game with upper-body injury
- Forwards Jarnkrok, Kerfoot play defense for injury-riddled Leafs
- Blue Jackets sign Peeke to 3-year extension with $2.75M AAV
- Back with Wild, Fleury welcomes big workload as clear No. 1
- 'We're not planning on just winning one': Avs set to launch Cup defense