Jets sign F Mathieu Perreault to 3-year, $9M deal
Tap here to access our NHL Tracker, which includes offseason rumors, trades and signings.
Mathieu Perreault did not need to wait long to find a new team after the Anaheim Ducks declined to give him a qualifying offer. The Winnipeg Jets signed the intriguing forward to a three-year deal worth $3 million per season.
Perreault, 26, experienced a breakout season with the Ducks in 2013-14, scoring 18 goals and 43 points - both career-highs - in 69 games. He added five points in 11 playoff games.
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Report: 2024-25 NHL salary cap projected to be $87.7M
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise so far