Leafs' Jarnkrok out at least 2 weeks due to groin injury
The Toronto Maple Leafs' injury woes continue as forward Calle Jarnkrok will miss at least two weeks with a groin injury, head coach Sheldon Keefe told reporters Friday, including Sportsnet's Luke Fox.
Jarnkrok was hurt in Wednesday's game against the San Jose Sharks. He left during the second period and did not return.
Toronto faces the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday.
- Report: Rangers eyeing Meier as top deadline target
- Report: Blackhawks receiving calls on McCabe, Murphy
- theScore's guide to the 2023 NHL All-Star Skills Competition
- Bruins surprise themselves, Giordano thrives, and 4 more NHL items
- Report: Senators AHL coach gave NHL team pre-scouting material before firing