Brunette thinks Oshie's hit on Bennett 'was targeted to the head'
Here's another look:
The Panthers ended up storming back to win the game in OT, but Brunette still voiced his displeasure.
"I didn’t like the hit (to Bennett)," Brunette said postgame, according to The Hockey News' Erin Brown. "I thought it was targeted to the head.”
Brunette also added he hopes the Department of Player Safety takes a closer look at the play, according to NHL.com's Jameson Olive.
Oshie has never been suspended in his 14-year NHL career.
The Panthers and Capitals are now deadlocked at 2-2 heading into Game 5 on Wednesday.
- Avs eliminate Blues on Helm's late winner, advance to West final vs. Oilers
- Marchand out 6 months after undergoing surgery on both hips
- 4 skaters who could tilt Game 6 of Hurricanes-Rangers series
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Coleman confused by disallowed goal ruling: 'I didn't feel like I kicked it'