Sabres rookie Jack Quinn out 4-6 weeks
The 20-year-old rookie made his NHL debut Jan. 11 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. He played his second game on Thursday against the Dallas Stars and recorded two points, including his first NHL goal.
Quinn had been tearing the AHL up this season before his recall, producing 35 points in 24 games with the Rochester Americans.
The Sabres selected the winger eighth overall at the 2020 draft.
- MacKinnon: Avalanche were 'really bad' in Game 2 loss
- 'A fatal mistake': Panthers, Brunette bemoan Lightning's late Game 2 winner
- Bruins president noncommittal on Cassidy's future: 'We'll see where it goes'
- Sutter, Brunette, Gallant voted Jack Adams Award finalists
- Oilers turning back to Smith for Game 2