Sabres rookie Jack Quinn out 4-6 weeks
The 20-year-old rookie made his NHL debut Jan. 11 against the Tampa Bay Lightning. He played his second game on Thursday against the Dallas Stars and recorded two points, including his first NHL goal.
Quinn had been tearing the AHL up this season before his recall, producing 35 points in 24 games with the Rochester Americans.
The Sabres selected the winger eighth overall at the 2020 draft.
- Canucks acquire Zadorov from Flames for 2 picks
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Hathaway tossed, Smith faces hearing for incidents in Devils-Flyers
- Perry apologizes for 'unacceptable' conduct, seeks substance abuse treatment
- Marner scores hat trick, shootout winner to lead Maple Leafs over Kraken