Red Wings re-sign Hronek to 3-year deal
It carries an average annual value of $4.4 million, reports Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman.
Hronek led the team in points (26), assists (24), and average ice time (23:23) last season. He was one of only two Red Wings to play all 56 games along with Marc Staal.
The Czech blue-liner has spent three campaigns with Detroit, which drafted him 53rd overall in 2016.
Hronek, who turns 24 on Nov. 2, was the last remaining free agent of any kind on the Red Wings' NHL roster.
- Keefe: Leafs were 'soft and purposeless' in loss to Rangers
- Capitals' Orlov suspended 2 games for kneeing Jets' Ehlers
- DeBoer on Eichel ramping up, Stephenson's growth, and Vegas' resilience
- Canadiens' new GM envisions building fast, offensive-minded team
- Hurricanes roast Marchand, Bruins on Twitter after blowout win