Bruins add goaltender Ullmark on 4-year, $20M deal
Ullmark, 27, has spent his entire career with the Buffalo Sabres. Despite Buffalo's last-place finish last season, he posted a .917 save percentage and a 2.63 goals-against average in 20 games.
Ullmark possesses a career .912 save percentage and 2.78 goals-against average over 117 contests.
The signing comes amid questions about Tuukka Rask's future with Boston. It's unclear if the longtime Bruins netminder, currently a free agent, can or wants to return to the Bruins after undergoing surgery for a torn hip labrum, according to TSN's Bob McKenzie. Rask will miss five-to-six months with the injury.
- Muzzin laments Leafs' blowout loss to Penguins: 'It's inexcusable'
- Watch: Kraken crowd welcomes team, boos Bettman at home opener
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Devils' Blackwood vaccinated, to be cleared by December
- Perreault's hat trick leads Canadiens to 1st win of season