Voracek berates local Flyers reporter: 'You are such a weasel'
Warning: Video contains coarse language
Mike Sielski of The Philadelphia Inquirer asked Voracek how different the season felt so far due to the circumstances, but he got an answer he surely wasn't expecting from the Flyers veteran.
"Does it matter what I say, Mike? You're going to write fucking shit every time so it doesn't matter what you say," Voracek said.
The 31-year-old then briefly answered the question before doubling down on his displeasure.
"Yeah it feels different, I mean, we get four points off our first two games," he added. "I wasn't even going to answer your question because you're such a weasel, it's not even funny. Next question."
It's not entirely clear why Voracek directed so much hostility toward Sielski, but the columnist publicly criticized the Flyers forward in the past.
Voracek is playing in his 10th season with the Flyers and has tallied a pair of assists through two games.
- Gorton: Canadiens will be transparent if they commit to rebuild
- Getzlaf week-to-week with lower-body injury
- 'When you go up, don't come back': How the Red Wings are building from within
- Hart Trophy Power Rankings: McDavid reigns despite Draisaitl's surge
- NHL weekend preview: Panthers to stay hot vs. Binnington-less Blues