Look: Catfish with toy penguin in mouth tossed on ice prior to Game 4
One Nashville Predators fan put a new twist on what's becoming an old tradition.
Prior to the start of Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final, several catfish were tossed onto the ice. One in particular was quite unique, in that it was decked out in a rally towel and a sparkly blue cowboy hat, and also had a stuffed penguin in its mouth.
Hat tip to the ice crew member who scooped the fish up with his bare hands.
(Photos courtesy: NBC)
- Report: Pens not speaking regularly with Malkin, 2 years apart in Letang talks
- Superlative awards for the 2021-22 NHL season
- The Hall of Fame's perpetual rejection of Alexander Mogilny must be rectified
- Companies pause Hockey Canada sponsorships amid sexual assault scandal
- From joke to juggernaut: Avalanche's well-earned Cup completes cycle