Woman says she was sexually assaulted during Penguins game
PITTSBURGH - A woman says she was sexually assaulted in a bathroom during a Pittsburgh Penguins playoff hockey game.
Police spokeswoman Sonya Toler says the woman walked into a police station near the PPG Paints Arena at 12:01 a.m. Thursday to make the report.
Toler says police are investigating and no more details are available. No one has been charged.
The Penguins say they've been informed of the matter and are cooperating with investigators.
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- 'When Goalies Were Weird' - Episode 1: Dominik Hasek 🎧
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout