DENVER, COLORADO - JANUARY 17: Keon Coleman #0 of the Buffalo Bills scores a 10 yard touchdown against the Denver Broncos during the third quarter in the AFC Divisional Playoff game at Empower Field At Mile High on January 17, 2026 in Denver, Colorado.

Bills' Coleman: This season is 'make or break' for me

60 minutes ago
Matthew Stockman / Getty Images Sport / Getty

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Keon Coleman is embracing high expectations in his third season, saying that his performance will shape the trajectory of his NFL future.

"For me, it's make or break," Coleman said Tuesday, according to ESPN's Alaina Getzenberg.

The 2024 second-rounder has endured a turbulent start to his career, facing scrutiny for his lack of production and being benched last season for arriving late to a team meeting. In January, Bills owner Terry Pegula said that the previous coaching staff pushed to draft Coleman while defending general manager Brandon Beane.

Coleman racked up just 38 catches for 404 yards and four touchdowns last year and described his 2025 performance on Tuesday as "ass." He also called his benching "unacceptable."

He added that he hasn't spoken to Pegula since the owner's comments.

However, Beane advocated for Coleman in April, revealing that the team had rejected trade offers for him and predicting that "his best year is yet to come."

The 23-year-old is part of a Bills' receiving group that also features DJ Moore, Khalil Shakir, Joshua Palmer, Tyrell Shavers, Trent Sherfield, and Mecole Hardman, among others.

XRedditFacebookWhatsAppEmailSMS
MORE STORIES