T.J. Watt becomes Steelers' all-time sack leader
Star pass-rusher T.J. Watt became the Pittsburgh Steelers' all-time sack leader Monday night.
Watt climbed to the top of the franchise list with 81.5 sacks after hauling down Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson late in the second quarter.
Watt entered the prime-time matchup tied with former star linebacker James Harrison at 80.5. He closed the gap after tallying three sacks against the San Francisco 49ers in the team's season opener.
The Wisconsin product previously set the club's single-season sack record with 22.5 in 2021, leading to NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors.
Watt has earned three first-team All-Pro and five Pro Bowl nods since the Steelers drafted him in 2017.
- Seahawks' Adams considered retirement after quad injury
- NFL, union revise gambling policy; Lions' Williams to be reinstated
- Raiders' Chandler Jones arrested for violating protective order
- Claypool: Bears not using me to the best of my ability
- Colts' Richardson to return vs. Rams after clearing concussion protocol