Lions' Williams available to make NFL debut vs. Jaguars
Williams is expected to suit up in Week 13, sources told Jordan Schultz, theScore's NFL insider.
The Alabama product, whom the Lions drafted 12th overall in April, has been recovering from a torn ACL suffered during last season's national championship game.
Williams put on a show with the Crimson Tide last year, catching 79 passes for 1,572 yards and 15 touchdowns.
The 21-year-old will join a Detroit offense that also rosters wideouts Amon-Ra St. Brown, DJ Chark, and Josh Reynolds, among others. St. Brown leads the team with 716 yards and four touchdowns on 65 catches this season.
The 4-7 Lions have averaged 25 points and 233 passing yards per game in 2022, ranking eighth and 12th in the NFL, respectively.
- Chiefs edge Bengals to earn 3rd Super Bowl berth in last 4 years
- Eagles roll over shorthanded 49ers to book spot in Super Bowl
- Kelce claps back at Bengals, Cincinnati mayor after AFC title win
- Eagles open as 1-point favorites over Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII
- Cowboys part ways with OC Moore, McCarthy to reportedly call plays