Report: Javonte Williams feared to have serious knee injury
Williams was hurt on a tackle by Las Vegas Raiders defensive end Maxx Crosby in the third quarter of Denver's 32-23 loss on Sunday. He was carted to the locker room before being officially ruled out minutes later.
He was on crutches after the contest, according to Jeff Legwold of ESPN.
Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett said postgame that Williams and pass-rusher Randy Gregory will get MRIs on Monday. Gregory also injured his knee Sunday.
Williams finished the night with 10 carries for 28 yards. He has played in every game since being selected in the second round of last year's draft.
- Report: Packers' Jones set to return for TNF vs. Lions after 2-game absence
- Report: Lions' Montgomery, Decker to return vs. Packers
- Panthers' Thielen: 'Little weird' preparing for game vs. Vikings
- Jets' Saleh, players OK with Rodgers calling out team amid struggles
- Panthers' Young on track to play Week 4 after returning to practice