Saints' Kamara, Winston to miss Week 4 vs. Vikings
Kamara was listed as questionable coming into the contest after being limited in practice throughout the week.
Jameis Winston was downgraded to out Saturday after being listed as doubtful for Sunday's game.
Winston didn't practice all week as he continues to deal with back and ankle issues.
Winston suffered a back injury in New Orleans' season opener but remained in the starting lineup until this week.
Head coach Dennis Allen said the switch to Dalton is based entirely on Winston's medical issues and has nothing to do with performance, according to ESPN's Katherine Terrell.
Winston has passed for 858 yards, four touchdowns, and five interceptions while completing 63.5% of his attempts.
The Saints also ruled out wide receiver Michael Thomas for Sunday due to a foot injury.
- Panthers hire Evero as defensive coordinator
- Cousins rallies NFC to secure win over AFC in Pro Bowl Games
- 49ers' Aiyuk: Eagles 'extremely lucky' to reach Super Bowl, will lose to Chiefs
- Report: Garrett believed to suffer dislocated toe in Pro Bowl Games
- Rodgers: 'A lot of Raider fans' encouraging me to come to Vegas