Kamara, Winston active vs. Panthers
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara and quarterback Jameis Winston are active for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers, the team announced.
Kamara missed last week's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with a rib injury and was listed as questionable for Week 3.
The running back struggled in the season-opening win over the Atlanta Falcons, producing just 39 rushing yards and seven receiving yards. The 27-year-old rushed for 898 yards and four touchdowns in 13 appearances last season. He missed four games due to a knee injury.
Winston was listed as questionable Friday due to back and ankle injuries. The 28-year-old reportedly played against the Buccaneers with four fractures in his back.
Meanwhile, New Orleans tight end Taysom Hill is inactive for Week 3 with a rib injury.
- Report: Texans' Dell fractures fibula in win over Broncos
- Saints' Carr sustained multiple injuries on big hit vs. Lions
- Michael Thomas appears to throw shade at Carr during Saints' loss
- Collins has 191 yards receiving, Ward saves game with INT as Texans beat Broncos
- 49ers linebacker Dre Greenlaw, Eagles security chief ejected in NFC title game rematch