Bucs' Wirfs inactive for divisional-round game vs. Rams
However, center Ryan Jensen is active despite dealing with an ankle injury. Jensen and Wirfs both suffered their ankle ailments in the wild-card win over the Philadelphia Eagles and were listed as questionable for Sunday's game.
Wirfs earned Pro Bowl and All-Pro nods for his play in the 2021 campaign. He started all 17 games and didn't miss a single snap before the team's wild-card game.
The Buccaneers will be short-handed at wide receiver Sunday with Cyril Grayson Jr. also inactive with a hamstring ailment. Veteran wideout Breshad Perriman was ruled out for the contest Friday due to a hip/abdomen issue.
Tampa Bay's offense will look to hold off a Rams defense that notched 50 sacks in 2021.
- Jaguars GM excited about Lawrence in Year 2: 'He's just more confident'
- Report: Browns, Njoku strike 4-year, $56.75M extension
- Report: Kaepernick deal not imminent after Raiders workout
- Report: Amazon eyeing McAfee for alternate TNF cast
- Lamar says he'll join Ravens eventually after skipping this week's OTAs