Raiders' Waller doubtful to play vs. Washington
Waller failed to practice Wednesday and Thursday due to back and knee injuries.
The star tight end exited the Thanksgiving game against the Cowboys with a knee injury and didn't return. He was reportedly diagnosed with a strained IT band, which tends to cause pain to the outside of the knee.
Waller ranks second on the team in receptions (53) and receiving yards (643). He trails Hunter Renfrow in both categories.
The Raiders enter the Week 13 matchup with an identical 6-5 record as the Los Angeles Chargers and Denver Broncos in the AFC West. All three teams sit just below the 7-4 Kansas City Chiefs.
- Report: Kamara expected to return vs. Panthers
- Report: Ravens expect Dobbins to make long-awaited return vs. Patriots
- Report: Packers' Bakhtiari expected to make season debut vs. Bucs
- Report: Lattimore, Fournette docked $13K for skirmish; Brady avoids fine
- Bills' Hyde to miss remainder of season with neck injury