Report: Murray, Hopkins expected to return in Week 13 vs. Bears
The Arizona Cardinals will likely welcome back their two biggest stars.
Quarterback Kyler Murray and wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins are expected to play Sunday against the Chicago Bears barring setbacks, sources told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Murray and Hopkins have each missed Arizona's last three games due to ankle and hamstring injuries, respectively. The Cardinals, who went 2-1 without the duo, are coming off a bye.
Murray was among the early MVP favorites before suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 8. The 24-year-old has completed 72% of his passes for 17 touchdowns against seven interceptions while posting a 7-1 record this season. He's also recorded three scores on the ground.
Hopkins racked up 35 receptions for 486 yards before being sidelined. He leads the Cardinals with seven touchdown catches in 2021.
Arizona owns the NFL's best record at 9-2.
- Brady: 'I'm certain I'm not playing again'
- 49ers' Lynch 'incredibly encouraged' after Purdy's 1st throwing session
- Pats' Slater questions NFL's reasoning for kickoff rule change
- Packers debate term 'rebuild' as they adjust to life without Rodgers
- Jets' Saleh hopes Rodgers will fully practice Friday after straining calf