Hurts expects to play vs. Jets despite ankle injury
Hurts injured his ankle in last week's loss to the New York Giants. Head coach Nick Sirianni told reporters Monday that he was hopeful his quarterback would be able to suit up versus the Jets.
"You guys obviously know I'm dealing with a little something, but it's business as usual," Hurts said Wednesday, per McManus.
The 23-year-old's showing against the Giants was the low point of his 2021 campaign. He completed under 50% of his passes for 129 yards and three interceptions as the Eagles fell 13-7.
Hurts has compiled a 5-7 record this season with 13 passing touchdowns to eight interceptions. He's added another eight scores on the ground.
- Report: Packers' Jones set to return for TNF vs. Lions after 2-game absence
- Panthers' Thielen: 'Little weird' preparing for game vs. Vikings
- Jets' Saleh, players OK with Rodgers calling out team amid struggles
- Panthers' Young on track to play Week 4 after returning to practice
- Dolphins' McDaniel not thinking revenge ahead of Week 4 vs. Bills