Titans' Brown to miss Week 12 showdown with Patriots
The Titans will be without their top three skill plays in Brown, fellow wideout Julio Jones, and running back Derrick Henry. Jones and Henry are on injured reserve with hamstring and foot injuries, respectively.
Tennessee is taking on a New England squad that is looking to win its sixth straight game. The Patriots would overtake the Titans and move into first place in the AFC with a win and a Cleveland Browns victory over the Baltimore Ravens.
Brown leads Tennessee in receiving with 615 yards and three touchdowns. The Ole Miss product finished his first two seasons with over 1,000 yards through the air and could get there again in 2021.
The Titans own the AFC's best record at 8-3, but they are coming off a loss to the lowly Houston Texans and have run into some offensive issues without Henry.
- Robinson: Playing in Rams' offense will 'bring the best out of me'
- Jones: Giants declining 5th-year option 'out of my control'
- Fantasy Podcast: Offseason risers and fallers for every NFC team
- Ravens veteran punter Sam Koch retires after 16 seasons
- Minority GM, coach candidates invited to meet NFL owners