Cowboys' Diggs to be game-time decision vs. Patriots
Trevon Diggs' interception streak could be at risk.
The Dallas Cowboys cornerback will be a game-time call for Sunday's game against the New England Patriots due to an ankle injury, head coach Mike McCarthy announced Friday, according to Michael Gehlken of the Dallas Morning News.
Diggs has been one of the season's breakout stars over the first five weeks. He leads the league with six interceptions and has picked off one pass in every game.
The 24-year-old sat out practice Wednesday and Thursday.
- Report: Brady undecided on returning for 2022 season
- Rodgers taking time to decide future after 'shocking' loss to 49ers
- Report: Payton yet to commit to Saints for '22, unlikely to coach another team
- 49ers score 10 points late to stun Packers in divisional round
- Burrow 'tired of the underdog narrative' after Bengals upset Titans