Report: Jaguars making Henderson available for trade
Things are reportedly good between the team and Henderson, leaving the possibility he remains in Jacksonville. While the team does like its corners, the defensive back would garner interest, according to Fowler.
Henderson, who was recently activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list, is just one year into his rookie contract after being the ninth overall selection in the 2020 NFL Draft.
The 22-year-old started all eight contests he played in 2020. He tallied 36 tackles, six pass defenses, and one interception.
Henderson finished the 2020 season on injured reserve after suffering a groin injury in November.
- Steelers activate Watt from COVID list ahead of Ravens game
- Vikings' Griffen reveals he has bipolar disorder
- Bucs' Arians urges NFL to look at vaccination status of other teams
- This could be one wild offseason for NFL quarterback movement
- NFL Week 13 player props: Which quarterbacks will be under pressure?