Colts add Hundley to bolster QB depth after Wentz's injury
Indianapolis needed to boost its quarterback depth after Carson Wentz suffered a foot injury during practice Thursday. Wentz is reportedly out indefinitely as he undergoes tests, and the signal-caller is expected to miss at least training camp and the preseason.
Hundley has played in 18 career games (nine starts), logging time with the Cardinals, Seattle Seahawks, and Green Bay Packers.
He's thrown for 1,902 yards with nine touchdowns against 13 interceptions, adding 46 carries for 309 yards and two scores.
- Colts' Hilton won't play on SNF vs. 49ers, Nelson set to return
- Flores sticks up for Tua: 'I'm happy with our quarterback'
- Garoppolo to start SNF vs. Colts, Lance ruled out due to knee injury
- Broncos' Fangio 'not worried' about coaching status after 4th straight loss
- Fantasy: Start, Sit, Stash, Quit - Week 7