Eagles agree to terms with Nick Mullens
The former undrafted free agent turned heads in 2018 when he threw for 262 yards and three touchdowns in his NFL debut against the then-Oakland Raiders on Thursday Night Football.
The Southern Miss product has played well at times since that dazzling debut, but he wasn't able to establish himself as a quality starter when the opportunity arose in San Francisco.
Mullens has thrown for 4,714 yards with 25 touchdowns and 22 interceptions in 19 career appearances. Presumably, he'll compete with Flacco for the primary backup role in Philadelphia.
- 10 storylines to follow as NFL training camps begin
- Rodgers, Adams fuel speculation over future with 'Last Dance' posts
- Prescott 'definitely' wants to play in preseason
- Every NFC team's most intriguing position battle in training camp
- Report: Vikings, Patriots assistants won't coach due to vaccine mandate