Mathieu after Bell's criticism of Reid: 'These fellas will blame everybody'
Tyrann Mathieu is defending his head coach.
Bell joined the Chiefs on a one-year deal midway through last season, but he was used sparingly while the club went on its second straight run to the Super Bowl. The veteran amassed 254 rushing yards and two touchdowns over nine regular-season contests, adding six more yards during one playoff appearance.
On Sunday, Bell said he doesn't regret his comments, though the 29-year-old praised the team's locker room environment and added that he enjoyed his time in Kansas City.
Bell hasn't averaged above four yards per carry since the 2016 season.
- Report: Packers, Rodgers nearing deal that could set up QB's exit after 2021
- Report: Texans open to offers for Watson
- Redrafting the entire NFL: Mahomes goes 1st. What happens next?
- Colts' Reich to miss start of camp after testing positive for COVID-19
- 2 women with new allegations among 10 filing police complaints against Watson