All 32 NFL win totals for the 2021 season
The 2021 NFL win total market is officially open.
We're through the first wave of free agency, the draft is right around the corner, and the league's first 17-game schedule is only a few months away.
Lo and behold, here are all 32 teams' win total openers, with a couple of early notes and trends.
- No surprise to see the Chiefs lead the pack with 12 wins: The franchise has cashed eight straight win total overs. However, should bettors be concerned this year? Kansas City owned the second-worst discrepancy between actual wins (14) and expected wins (10.7) last season.
- The Browns had the widest gap between actual (11) and expected wins (7.7) in the NFL in 2020, although they'll be a hot commodity after recently signing Jadeveon Clowney to pair with Myles Garrett along the front.
- The Buccaneers should attract a treasure trove of 'over' money. Not only are they off a Super Bowl victory, but Tom Brady-led teams are also 9-0-2 in regular-season win total overs since 2010. Straight cash.
- The Steelers face the league's toughest schedule by combined 2020 opponent win percentage (.574).
- On the flip side, the Eagles draw the NFL's easiest slate by the same metric (.430).
- The 49ers are a chalky -140 to go over 10 wins, but they also own the easiest schedule by combined opponents' 2021 win totals.
- Meanwhile, the Texans get the toughest path by the same metric and also have the lowest win total on the board.
Alex Kolodziej is a betting writer for theScore. He can quote every line from "Rounders" and appreciates franchises that regularly wear alternate jerseys. Find him on Twitter @AJKolodziej.