Report: Montana confronts home intruder allegedly kidnapping grandchild
Joe Montana and his wife, Jennifer, wrestled one of their grandchildren away from an intruder at their home in Los Angeles County on Saturday, sources told TMZ Sports.
A 39-year-old woman entered the home where Joe and Jennifer were staying through an unlocked door and snatched one of their grandchildren right out of a woman's arms, the source said.
The intruder reportedly took Montana's grandchild to another part of the house and was then confronted by the former quarterback and his wife. After they wrestled the baby away, the woman ran out of the house.
L.A. County Sheriff's deputies were around the area due to an unrelated matter and found the intruder a few blocks away. The woman was reportedly booked on kidnapping and burglary charges.
- Rodgers plans to play vs. Bears after 'good news' on injured ribs
- Colts' Saturday: 'Wish I had that 3rd down back' after not calling timeout
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Eagles back to No. 1, Bucs slide
- Some women who settled lawsuits vs. Watson to attend Week 13 game
- Jerry Jones still interested in OBJ despite flight incident: 'Not an issue'