Kristin Cavallari glad fans can see Jay Cutler's 'real side' on reality show
Since walking away from the NFL last year, Jay Cutler has emerged as a breakout reality television star on "Very Cavallari."
Cutler's wife, Kristin Cavallari, is happy to see that fans are embracing the former quarterback in his new role.
"Coming from the football world where people didn't get his personality, it's been really nice for me and him (to have fans) appreciate him and see the real side of Jay," Cavallari told People's Melody Chiu. "He's been having fun with the show. Now that he sees he had a really positive reaction, he's been having a good time with it."
"Very Cavallari" has been renewed for a second season. While Cutler hasn't officially retired from the NFL, he did acknowledge on the show that he's "probably" done with football.
- How T.J. and J.J. Watt compare to the NFL's greatest brother duos
- Murray to return vs. Chargers following 2-game absence
- Fields questionable vs. Jets with injury to non-throwing shoulder
- Report: Von Miller dodges ACL tear, out indefinitely with other knee damage
- NFL Week 12 player props: The thin line between love and hate