Report: NFL rejects Duvernay-Tardif's 'M.D.' jersey request
The league rejected Duvernay-Tardif's request to add "M.D." to his jersey, according to Andy Mailly-Pressoir of TVA Sports.
The Chiefs lineman, who officially became a doctor this offseason, said he began conversations with the league in February before completing his medical degree at Montreal's McGill University.
Here's what Duvernay-Tardif's jersey would've looked like had his request been approved:
- Falcons' Pitts won't return this season after undergoing knee surgery
- NFL award rankings: Updated look at race for MVP, rookie honors, more
- Eagles' Slay praises Packers' Love following SNF matchup
- A splash of White might be what keeps the Jets in the playoff picture
- Rodgers plans to play vs. Bears after 'good news' on injured ribs